If you like Frankfurt just as much as I do, you might as well like to watch photos of Frankfurt.
When I started Frankfurt streetphotography in March 2017, I found a lot of nice photos with the hashtag #FrankfurtDuBistSoWunderbar („Frankfurt, you are so wonderful“) and of course the photographers who took these photos.
After 6 months of mutual „friendship“ and friendly interaction I decided to make a list of my favourite Frankfurt streetphotographers on Instagram.
'Liking', commenting and watching photos is more fun if the creator of the post shows appreciation. These fellows seem quite nice, give back a lot of love, and deserve to be mentioned first on this list:
- Frankfurt architecture. Mixed with USA, Abu Dhabi and other travel shots.
- Cute girl, creative mind, daily life shots
- Lovely „typical Instagram profile“, flowers and hearts
- All black and white. Catching the streetspirit / people in ordinary situations.
- One of the best! Amazing artist, creative mind, unseen perspectives
Allround Frankfurt city portrait, similar to my own profile
Landscape and travel
Amazing blue white themed cityscapes
Architecture, close-ups, landscape, other cities.
Traditional German cities and landscapes
A mix of Frankfurt cityscape, portraits and other cities.
Mostly architecture and close-ups, also other cities
A mix of everything, close-ups.
Frankfurt lifestyle blog. I don't often 'like' but she seems nice and I like to have her around:
Mostly abandoned houses.
Frankfurt meets Turkey:
My two favourite actions on Instagram are watching photos of Frankfurt and watching photos of Turkey. These accounts combine both (just like my own account):
These accounts don't (only) upload their own photos, but (also) repost pics by other photographers. Some kind of "Best of Frankfurt" accounts.
They have never shared my photos though, except for the visitfrankfurt page one time. :)
...who post great content (but don't seem to be interested in interaction - at least not with me - that's why I didn't mention them right away on top) and they are too inspiring to be unfollowed:
- Probably "the best"! Every post is a masterpiece!
- Pastel themed cityscape
- Artistic, minimalistic, creative close-ups
- Architecture & cityscapes
- Architecture & close-ups
- Brown blue mix themed collection of everything
- Dark themed Gotham City am Main
- Artistic, creative mix of everything
- Mostly architecture & facades
- Cityscape & other cities
- White grey themed minimalistic architecture
- Dark blue orange themed cityscape
- A few masterpieces so far
More accounts with pretty nice pics.
Last but not least I would like to mention some of my friends from real life (that I've known much longer than on social media):
- Extreme professional flowery romantic extravagant portraits
- A colorful mix of everything, living life as it happens
- World travel, romance, life
Who is your favourite Frankfurt streetphotographer?
Should I check out someone really important to you?
Which of these accounts did you follow after reading this?
Do you want to be featured here?
You can contact me on my instagram marykwizness to leave some feedback or to check out my own gallery.
Thanks a lot for reading! Much appreciated. :)
All screenshots are from 22.10.2017